- Copyright relating to all design work and/or original illustrations, ideas and visuals, is the property of Rachel Thompson Design. Neither you, or a third party, may copy any part of the design or reproduce it in any way.
- A 50% deposit is required prior to any design work or art work being completed
- The remaining balance is required upon completion of any design work and once final approval has been made. No order will be dispatched until full payment has been made.
- Quotes for wedding stationery art work and design work, once given in writing, remains fixed unless the client order increases.
- Clients will have two separate opportunities to ask for amendments to be made, prior to printing. After that, Rachel Thompson Design will quote individually for any further work, and any further amendments that are subsequently agreed will be charged at a fixed hourly Artwork Fee rate of £25 per hour. This policy may differ with all bespoke wedding stationery (see below).
- Rachel Thompson Design reserves the right to refuse any amendments that are not seen as in keeping with the original order.
A note on all Bespoke Wedding Stationery
- All Bespoke Wedding Stationery is drawn by hand, initially in pencil, and subsequently painted in balck ink or colour, and as such, amendments relating to orientation and arrangement of images are not possible after the initial sketches have been made, without incuring an hourly charge of £25 per hour. However, additions to the design (eg more lines of bunting, less foliage, more shading/colour etc) are possible and in line with minor alterations.
- Clients will have the opportunity to specify their design ideas and requirements during the initial phone or e-mail consultation and subsequently, on the details form- and it is therefore recommended clients take their time over this period to make sure they are completely sure of their requirements. Once an order and quote is agreed, two draft designs are drawn up for your consideration, with one then being selected to be developed into the final design.
- The two opportunities for alterations refer to (but are not limited to) the following: alteration of the text or font, alignment or size of font, amendments or additions to any illustrations.
- All information outlined on the details form, once signed, will be considered as the original order. Rachel Thompson Design reserves the right to refuse any amendments that are not seen as in keeping with the original order.
- The text included on the invites is available hand written or digital. All digital text is added after the initial sketches have been drawn up so won’t be visible at that stage. However, the general layout and design of the text will be indicated. The final digital text will then be added to the final design.
- The artwork fee will cover text drawn by hand wherever possible, however if a large quantity of hand written text is required, you will be quoted for this accordingly.
- It is the client’s responsibility to proof reading all text and copy in the pdf proofs supplied. Printing will not take place until I have received written sign-off from you referencing the correct proof to proceed with.
- Please note that I cannot accept returns due to customer input or typographical errors. When your final proof is approved you accept responsibility for any errors or changes required thereafter. If mistakes are discovered after final printers proof approval, I will charge for any reprinting.
- If a change of card stock is required post printing, I will charge for any time taken to source and order new card (if applicable) and for reprinting.
- Royal Mail, 1st class recorded delivery is used for all orders. Other postage is available on request, but may incur an extra cost.
- All quotes for stationery are exclusive of postage cost.
- Rachel Thompson Design shall not be liable in any way for damage to your stationery or portrait after it leaves my design studio, or for late delivery on the part of the courier. This includes damage during delivery and subsequent posting to guests.
- As a standard policy I only make refunds and exchanges if goods are faulty. Any faults or defects must be relayed in writing within three days of receiving your order and your complete stationery order returned to me, in its entirety, packed securely so as to avoid any damage likely to be incurred during transportation
- Rachel Thompson Design will offer you a refund for the amount paid for the faulty part of your order if I am unable to correct or replace your stationery. Rachel Thompson Design will only offer a full refund if the order is faulty in its entirety. Please note that this does not apply to commissioned house or wedding venue illustrations.
- I reserve the right to use any designs or illustrations I create for you to promote my products and services.
- By placing an order with Rachel Thompson Design you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- These terms & conditions may be updated from time to time without prior notice.